North Mankato (KMKO)-Several homes were evacuated after a natural gas leak was discovered in North Mankato yesterday. Fire Chief Tim Pohlmann tells KMKO news a man struck a gas line with a Bobcat in the 1500 block of Sherwood Drive shortly after 10:00 am. The man shut the machine off and immediately called 911. North Mankato firefighters evacuated homes in the immediate vicinity of the leak and monitored the gas. A northeast breeze helped dissipate the leak. Centerpoint Energy crews tapped the line and gave the "all clear" a little before 11:00. No injuries were reported as a result of the leak.