Posted: Thursday, 04 August 2011 4:12PM
Highland Hills Fire Intentionally Set
MANKATO (TEC News) -- Results of an autopsy show the man found dead by firemen inside a Highland Hills apartment on Monday night died from carbon monoxide poisoning due to smoke inhalation.
The victim has been identified at 21-year-old Ayush Battarai.
While foul play is not suspected, the fire was determined to have been intentionally set.
The investigation is on going.
(Copyright 2011 Three Eagles Communications | All Rights Reserved)